To Prepare Rice Paper Rolls
- In a pan with oil, fry tofu for a few minutes on both side until golden brown.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all the dipping sauce ingredients together. Mix until the sugar is dissolved. Taste and adjust seasoning to your preference.
- Place noodles in boiling water for about 3 mins. Loosen up noodles with tongs. Drain well and set aside.
- Place warm water in a large bowl and stir through the coconut milk. Dip the rice paper in warm water and remove immediately. Place rice paper on a clean chopping board or plate.
- Layer the tofu and prawns, lettuce, cucumber, herbs, carrot, cucumber and vermicelli at the end of the rice paper closest to you, bring the end of rice paper over ingredients, then fold the two sides of the rice paper into the middle to enclose the fillings and roll up the rice paper roll tightly.
- Serve rice paper rolls with dipping sauce and crushed peanuts.