- Add Vietnamese ground coffee into a large Vietnamese coffee filter. Push down with press. Pour a splash of hot water over coffee grounds. Sit for 30 secs.
- Pour remaining water over coffee (you may have to do this in stages). All to drip through to make about ¾ cups of brewed coffee.
- Add 200g condensed milk to a measuring cup/jug. Pour in hot coffee and ½ cup cream, and stir well to combine. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- In a separate measuring cup/jug, add remaining condensed milk and cream, and stir to combine. Cover with cling wrap and refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour in Vietnamese coffee mixture to fill popsicle mould three quarters of the way. Set in freezer for 1-2 hrs or until almost frozen.
- Insert popsicle stick and top up with cream mixture. Set in freezer until completely frozen.
- To serve, run popsicle mould under hot water for several seconds. Gently pull on popsicle stick to remove. Serve immediately.