To Cook Pork
- In a bowl, add in all Pork Marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan, grill until golden brown.
To Make Rice Paper Rolls
- Place noodles in boiling water for 2 minutes until noodles are soft, drain well.
- Place warm water in a dipping bowl. Dip rice paper in warm water to ensure the whole sheet is wet. Remove immediately and place on a flat surface.
- Layer pork, herbs, carrot, cucumber, lettuce, rice vermicelli on the edge closest to you and then slowly bring the end over the ingredients. Fold the two sides into the middle to enclose the fillings. Then roll up rice paper tightly around ingredients. Serve with Vietnamese dipping sauce.