- Heat up a large wok on medium-high heat and add vegetable oil.
- Add garlic and stir-fry until it is aromatic.
- Add the Chinese sausage slices and cook for a few mins.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for a few mins.
- Push the mixture to one side of the wok and add the eggs to the other side of the wok. Stir often so that the egg cooks in small pieces.
- Mix all the ingredients in the wok.
- Add the rice and mix properly to ensure that there are no lumps of plain rice.
- Add the chicken seasoning, garlic powder, salt, sugar and pepper.
- Mix everything together well. Remove from heat.
- Plate the servings and serve while hot.