To Make Dipping Sauce
- Place all dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl and mix well until sugar is dissolved.
To Cook the Pork Chops
- Tenderize the pork chops until even thickness.
- Mix the remaining ingredients until well-combined. Coat the pork chops with the sauce and marinade for at least 1 hr or overnight.
- Heat a grill or frying pan with oil. Grill the meat until done, about 1-2 mins on each side. Remove and set aside.
To Make the Meatloaf
- Set 2 egg yolks aside, add the remaining eggs into a bowl and beat well.
- Add the rest of the meatloaf ingredients and mix well.
- Grease a square or loaf tin and place the mixture into the tin. Spread evenly and steam covered for 30 mins.
- Spread reserved egg yolks on the top of the meatloaf and steam uncovered for 5 min. Remove and let cool before slicing.
- In a serving plate, place the broken rice, grilled pork chop, meatloaf slice, fried egg, shredded pork skin, cucumber slices and pickled carrot and radish slices. Garnish with sautéed spring onion and serve with dipping sauce.