- Combine the water, rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and stir until they have all dissolved.
- Place the daikon and carrots in to a resealable jar and pour over the pickling liquid before sealing the jar and storing in a fridge for at least 1 hour.
- For the pork belly, score the skin side of the pork belly at 1 cm intervals before seasoning with salt.
- Preheat an oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Place the pork belly in to the oven and roast for 45 minutes or until the skin has turned golden and the meat has cooked through.
- Remove the pork belly from the oven and let rest before slicing in to thin bite-sized pieces.
- Cut the baguettes lengthwise and spread some of the mayonnaise on to the bread before adding the pork belly, pickled vegetables and cucumbers slices.
- Top with coriander, spring onions and slices of chilli.