- Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
- Combine 1 tbsp Squid Brand Fish Sauce, 1 tbsp sugar, lemongrass, cracked pepper and 1 tbsp oil in a small bowl, mix well. Mix or rub the mixture onto the flesh side of the pork belly.
- Line roasting pan with foil and place pork belly onto foil, skin side up. Gently score the pork belly skin and pat dry with paper towel. Rub pork belly skin with remaining oil and salt.
- Wrap the aluminum foil around the sides of the pork belly, like a tin foil container, leaving about 1/2 –inch on top, exposing the skin.
- Place pork belly in the air fryer, cook for approximately 30 mins or until fully cooked and pork belly skin is crackling and crispy. Remove from oven and rest for 15 mins before slicing it.
- Place apples, carrots, sugar, remaining Squid Brand Fish Sauce and rice wine vinegar into a bowl and stir well to combine to make pickled vegetables.
- Slice baguettes open lengthwise. Spread with mayonnaise and peppercorn pate. Add sliced pork belly, cucumber, pickled vegetables, spring onions and coriander. Add sliced chillies for an extra kick.