- Combine the water, rice vinegar, sugar, and salt and stir until they have all dissolved.
- Place the daikon and carrots in to a resealable jar and pour over the pickling liquid before sealing the jar and storing in a fridge for at least 1 hour.
- To marinate the chicken, combine the garlic, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, mayonnaise and lemon zest in to a mixing bowl before adding the chicken breasts and allowing to marinade for at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place the chicken on to the baking paper and place in to the oven. Allow the chicken to grill until it has cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and allow to rest for 5 minutes before slicing in to thin pieces.
- Cut the baguettes lengthwise and spread some of the mayonnaise on to the bread before adding the chicken slices, pickled vegetables and cucumbers slices.
- Top with coriander, spring onions and slices of chilli.