- Peel bananas and cut some into coins and some into halves length wise. Marinate them with sugar and rum for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- In a big mixing bowl, mix together coconut cream with milk, condensed milk, egg, salt, vanilla extract and melted butter. Stir till well combined.
- Add the bread chunks together with the rum infused bananas into the custard mixture and let them sit for 20 mins.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Grease a 9”x5” loaf pan and gently layer the bread and bananas custard.
- Arrange the halved bananas on top and bake for 70 mins until the bread and bananas surface turned golden brown and well caramelised. Cover with an aluminium foil if any parts are starting to burn.
- Let it cool and keep in the fridge overnight before serving.