- Thread Paneer cheese, zucchini, red capsicum, red onions and tomatoes onto wooden skewers alternately.
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a bowl until well combined.
- Place skewers into a shallow non-metallic dish and pour over marinade.
- Marinate for 20 mins or overnight turning frequently.
- Pre-heat BBQ or Griddle pan on a medium heat and cook skewers for 6-8 mins turning and basting frequently.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh coriander leaves and lemon wedges with a side salad and warm naan bread.
- Notes: Paneer cheese maybe replaced with tofu, chicken or