To Cook Eggs
- Bring water to boil in a pot, place in the eggs and boil for 6 mins. Remove from heat and place in an ice bath. Set aside.
To Cook Noodles
- Boil 1.5L of water in a pot, add in miso paste and ginger, and simmer for 5 mins.
- Add in the udon noodles and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add in the bok choy, then remove pot from heat.
- Add in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Peel eggs, and then slice in half.
- To serve, add cooked noodles into 2 bowls and ladle over soup. Top with bok choy, egg, and garnish with spring onions and sesame seeds.