- In a pot of boiling water, cook the somen noodles according to the packet instructions.
- When the noodles have finished cooking, drain the water and then rinse them in cold water to stop them from over cooking, as well as to remove some of the extra starch.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add a tablespoon of oil. Allow it to heat up before adding in the onions and cooking until they become translucent.
- Add the water in to the pan and bring it to a boil. When it begins to boil reduce it to a simmer, add the carrots and cook until they become tender.
- Add in the cauliflower, broccoli and green beans.
- After about 2 minutes have passed, add in the curry roux and stir the roux until the curry thickens.
- To serve, plate the somen noodles in to a bowl or dipped plate and spoon over some of the curry.