- Whisk together the plain flour, cornflour, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Crack the eggs into a separate bowl and whisk well.
- Coat the vegetarian soy chicken in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess. Add the soy chicken into the egg, making sure to coat thoroughly. Return the soy chicken into the flour mixture to coat.
- Heat up oil in a pot or wok to deep fry.
- Deep fry the soy chicken at 190°C, then drain on paper towel.
- Heat a wok over medium-high until smoking. Add in 4 tbsp oil, add ginger and garlic, and fry until fragrant.
- Add the capsicum and saute for 1 min. Add in the soy chicken and stir through.
- Add honey and stir through to coat the soy chicken.
- Garnish with the sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve with steamed rice.