- Place all batter ingredients in a bowl and stir until well combined. Refrigerate batter whilst preparing other ingredients.
- Place all sauce ingredients into a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. Taste test and taste adjust to personal liking.
- Wash mung beans and cook in 3 cups of water for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside
- Heat a 22cm non-stick frying pan on high heat. Add 2 Tablespoons oil, a small handful of sliced onion and king oyster mushrooms, cook for one minute.
- Stir the batter thoroughly and ladle approximately ½ cup of the batter into the frying pan, swirling the batter around to spread it thinly around the whole pan.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of mung beans, a few slices of tofu and a handful of bean shoots onto the crepe. Cover with the lid. Reduce the heat to medium to cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid and cook the crepe for another minute or so, until the edges start lifting away from the frying pan. Drizzle more oil around the sides of frying pan to get a crispier outcome.
- Fold pancake in half and slide the crepe onto a serving plate. Serve with fresh condiments and dipping sauce