- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium high and stir fry the curry paste until fragrant.
- Add the Thai eggplants and stir for 2-3 mins, then pour in the coconut milk. Cover with lid and bring to boil. Then simmer covered on low heat for 10 mins.
- Add in the butternut squash and pea eggplants and simmer for 8 mins.
- Add in the snow peas, capsicums and baby corns and simmer for another 2 mins. Add the salt and stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with basil leaves, chillies and coriander. Serve.