- In a small bowl, mix together the minced garlic, 2 tbsp tamari, sugar and lime juice. Taste, adjust seasoning to your taste, then set aside.
- Heat a wok on medium-high heat until smoking. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil, and tilt the sides to coat the wok.
- Add in the onion and capsicum. Stir fry for 3 mins, or until onion is translucent.
- Add the snow peas, remaining tamari and 2 tsp curry powder, then stir through. Stir fry for 2 mins, then remove from wok and set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp sesame oil to the wok, and swirl to coat the sides. Add cooked shirataki noodles, prepared sauce and remaining curry powder. Stir fry for 1 min.
- Return the vegetables to the wok and toss to coat. Cook for 1-2 mins, then remove from heat.
- Garnish with spring onion, sesame seeds and dried chilli flakes, then serve.