- Prepare a blender and blend seasoning ingredients until smooth.
- Carefully separate and unfold the beancurd sheets to get a single flat sheet. Make sure you have a large enough workspace.
- Apply 1 tbsp seasoning onto a beancurd sheet using a pastry brush, then fold in half and repeat.
- Continue folding and brushing until you get a square about the size of your hand. Make sure to brush each layer as you fold.
- Use toothpicks to fasten the edges to keep the squares intact.
- Repeat steps with the rest of the beancurd sheets.
- Then steam for 10-15 min. Remove and allow to dry.
- Heat oil and then deep-fry until golden brown.
- Transfer remaining seasoning sauce into a saucepan and bring to a low boil.
- Add the fried beancurd squares into the saucepan and simmer until all sauce is absorbed.
- Cut into slices and serve.