- Note: Mushroom mince can be store-bought or if not found in your local grocery stores, finely chop mushrooms of choice – white button, shiitake, or swiss brown mushrooms.
- Heat up cooking oil in a frying pan or wok over medium-high heat. Toss in chillies, garlic and shallots, and sauté until fragrant.
- Add in the mushroom mince and stir well for 2 mins.
- Add in sugar, light soy sauce and continue to stir for another 20 secs. Pour in the vegetable stock and let it cook for another 30 secs.
- Toss in basil leaves, turn off the heat and continue to stir-fry for a few secs. Serve hot with cooked rice.