- Boil the noodles as per the packet instructions before draining them and setting them aside.
- Blanche the spinach until they are cooked through and then remove them from the pot and refresh them in ice water.
- In a small pot, heat up the oil until it begins to simmer.
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the noodles, spinach, light and dark soy, vinegar, garlic, crushed red pepper to taste and then slowly pour over the simmering oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and then serve along with a topping of cilantro and scallions and salt to taste. Garnish with the remaining coriander and, or spring onions.