- Boil the noodles as per the packet instructions or until they are al dente. Drain them and them set them aside.
- Blanche the spinach until they are cooked through and then drain them and set them aside.
- In a small pot, heat up the oil until it begins to simmer.
- In a heatproof bowl, combine the noodles, spinach, light and dark soy, vinegar, garlic, crushed red pepper to taste and then slowly pour over the simmering oil.
- Mix the ingredients well and then serve along with a topping of cilantro and scallions and salt to taste.