- In a saucepan, begin heating enough water and add in salt. Once the water is boiling, toss in the sweet potatoes and boil for 3 mins. Then, add in the cauliflower and boil for further 2 mins. Lastly, add in the capsicum and cook for another 2 mins. Drain and set aside.
- Heat up frying pan with 1 tbsp of oil and slightly pan-fry the firm tofu cubes on all sides. Set aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of oil and slightly pan-fry the prawns on both sides until cooked. Set aside.
- Using the same frying pan, heat the remaining 1 tbsp of oil and fry the Valcom Yellow Curry Paste until bubbling.
- Add in the coconut milk and stir until well combined. Then, add in light soy sauce and brown sugar, and continue stirring until the sugar has fully dissolved.
- Toss in the tofu and the blanched vegetables. Stir for 2 mins until all ingredients are completely coated with curry sauce. Remove half from the pan for the Vegetarian Yellow Curry.
- Add prawns to the remaining Yellow Curry for the Meat Version.
- Garnish the Two-Ways Yellow Curry with cut chillies and Thai sweet basil.