- In a small pot over low heat, combine all sauce ingredients.
- Stir until well combined and peanut sauce mixture is smooth.
- Marinate tofu squares in peanut sauce for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, prepare all vegetables and assemble them in a salad bowl.
- Grill tofu squares on medium heat on a hot grill until golden brown and cooked through.
- Cut tofu squares into triangles and place alongside prepared vegetables in salad bowl.
- Garnish with coriander, sesame seeds and crushed peanuts.
- Serve Gado-Gado with a generous serving of peanut sauce.