- Dry the tofu with the kitchen paper towel.
- Heat the pan with the olive oil, and fry the broccolini, carrot and capsicum for about 2 mins.
- Put the tofu in the bowl with the vegetable mix with flour, coriander, salt, white pepper, Chinese five spice, ponzu sauce and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Roll the tofu vegetable mix to golf ball size, then put in the hot pan and press evenly into a pancake size.
- Fry each side about 4-5 mins until both side golden brown.
- Serve the pancake with the hot chill sauce and tomato sauce.