- Cook noodles according to packet instructions.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, water, sugar, tomato paste and rice vinegar to make a sauce.
- While noodles are cooking, fry onion in a wok with the peanut oil for 2 mins, then add the garlic and fry for a further 30 secs.
- Add the broccoli and fry until bright green and slightly charred (a few minutes). Then, add the noodles and half of the sauce and gently combine.
- Fold in the fried tofu, cabbage, carrot and the rest of the sauce.
- Serve and top with peanuts and coriander.