- Cut the tofu into 4 large square steaks, place into a shallow dish, cover with 4 tbsp of soy and set aside.
- Using a saucepan, bring vegetable oil to medium heat, then add in onions, cooking for 4-5 mins. Add in water, ginger, mirin, rice wine vinegar and soy. Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer for 10 mins.
- In a container, mix together the water and cornstarch to make a slurry. In a separate container, add the panko crumbs.
- Lightly coat a piece of tofu in the cornstarch, then cover in panko crumbs, ensuring the whole piece is coated well. Repeat for each piece of tofu.
- In a fry pan, add in 1 cup vegetable oil over a medium heat. Shallow fry the tofu until golden brown (about 2-3 mins each side). Remove from the fry pan and drain on a wire rack.
- Place S&B Golden Curry Sauce cubes into the water mixture, stirring constantly for 5 mins whilst the sauce starts to thicken.
- Divide rice between 4 bowls, sprinkle with furikake, add in curry, tofu, sliced radish and top with finely sliced spring onion.