- Place tofu on a plate in between paper towels. Place another plate on top. Using something heavy, gently put some pressure on top to remove excess liquid. Replace paper towels when needed and repeat until the paper towels stop absorbing moisture.
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix all Hamburg ingredients in a bowl until well combined.
- Divide it into 6 flat patties. Shape the patties round with no cracks and tap the air out on both sides.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan over medium heat, sear the patties until lightly brown. Cook in oven for another 15-20 mins or until cook through, then transfer onto a plate.
- Mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and serve with Hamburg.