- Mix sauce ingredients in a medium size bowl and set aside.
- Mix water with baking soda in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add coriander roots, garlic and white pepper into the mortar and grind into a paste, then add to a large mixing bowl.
- In the same bowl of coriander root paste, add corn kernels, rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, plain flour, kaffir lime leaves, baking powder, ABC Original Chilli Sauce, dark brown sugar and salt.
- Pour the baking soda mixture in and mix all ingredients together.
- Add oil into a large pot or wok, then heat on medium-high.
- Spoon about 2-3 tbsp of mixture into the hot oil and repeat until the fritters cover all the pot/wok surface.
- Flip after 90 secs or when you can see the edges beginning to brown. Repeat for the other side. Drain fritters on paper towel.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.