To Make Sauce
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the garlic until fine and smooth.
- Add the red been curd and juice and continue to mash them until smooth.
- Add in the toasted sesame seed and crush them lightly.
- Transfer the paste into a pot and add in the remaining ingredients; sriracha, tomato sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water, stir to mix well.
- Heat up the sauce in medium heat until it starts to boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 3 mins.
- Remove from heat and the sauce is ready for dipping.
- Bring the pork/chicken stock to boil, add ingredients in your order of preference. Cook and dip in Thai suki dipping sauce as you go.