- Rub salt and pepper generously on fish, then dredge with flour.
- Heat cooking oil in a wok on high heat. When the oil starts to smoke, slide the fish in. Fry for 4 mins on each side or until browned and crisp. Remove from wok and lay on a serving plate. Discard the oil.
- Add in the pineapple juice, sweet chilli sauce and fish sauce, bring to a simmer.
- Add the pineapple chunks and bird’s eye chilli slices. Simmer for 30 secs.
- Pour the sauce with pineapple and chillies over the fish.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.