To Make Butterfly Pea Jelly
- Boil the butterfly pea water, add sugar and agar-agar powder. Mix well until the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour 50 ml of each syrup into different mixing bowls. Set aside.
To Make Coconut Jelly
- Boil the coconut milk in a pot over low heat. Add sugar, salt and agar-agar powder into the pot. Stir continuously until the mixture is well mixed.
- Pour the coconut jelly on the top of butterfly pea jelly.
- Place the filled jelly moulds in the fridge until the jelly is set. Serve.