- Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add chopped garlic and stir fry for about 1 min.
- Add chicken breast pieces into the pan and stir fry until 80% cooked.
- Add chopped wokbok and chopped bok choy. Stir fry until cooked.
- Pour the eggs into the pan and scramble.
- Add the soften glass noodles into the pan and stir fry.
- Add oyster sauce, soy sauce, and sugar and then stir through to combine.
- Add soybean curd sauce into the pan and stir through to coat.
- Transfer to a plate and serve.