- In a bowl, mix marinade ingredients with beef steak strips and leave to marinate while you prepare other ingredients.
- Place all the stir-fry sauce ingredients in a jug or bowl and stir well to combine. Loosely split up the noodles if they are stuck together. Then in a wok or large pan, add in oil and swirl around. Place over medium high heat. Once hot, add in garlic and briefly sauté until fragrant. Add in the marinated beef with its sauce and stir fry for 2 mins. Add in stock whenever your wok or pan becomes dry, enough to keep stir frying ingredients nicely.
- Toss in broccoli and continue to stir fry for 1 min, again adding stock whenever necessary. Then, make a hole in the middle and break an egg into the centre of the wok or pan. Quickly stir fry the egg and mix through the entire dish.
- Add in noodles and pour in the stir fry sauce. Gently lift and turn the noodles to mix well with the sauce and other ingredients. Cook until noodles start to soften, for about 2 mins.
- When noodles are soft, remove from heat. Taste-test for saltiness, adding more fish sauce if necessary according to preference.
- Transfer to serving plate and garnish with coriander. Serve hot.