- Poach the chicken fillets for about 2 mins. Remove from heat and leave to cool before slicing into ½cm thick. Set Aside.
- Put the beans into boiling water for 2 mins and dunk them into cold water until they’re cold to touch. Drain and set aside.
- Stir-fry red curry paste in heated oil over low heat for 2 mins or until fragrant.
- Add the chicken and stir through over high heat. Add water, fish sauce and sugar. Mix well and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the beans and cook for 1 min. Add kaffir lime leaves just before removing from heat. Serve with Jasmine rice.