- Heat a bit of oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add in the laksa paste and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Next, add in the water and bring to the boil, then add the coconut milk and simmer for 2 mins.
- Add the eggplant and simmer for 2 mins. Then add in the crab, prawns, squid, and mussels cook for 2 mins. Then add the deep-fried tofu and 1 tsp of fish sauce, and cook for 5 mins.
- Blanch the noodles for 15 seconds and place in a bowl, and top with the bean sprouts and the fresh herbs.
- Pour the laksa soup over the noodles, then add the seafood on top.
- Garnish with slices of chilli.