- In a food processor, add fish, garlic, kaffir lime leaves, coriander, fish sauce and curry paste, and process until they are finely chopped.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, add green beans and mix to combine well.
- Divide patty to 10-12 portions and shape them into 6-8cm patties. Dampen hands with water to avoid patty from sticking while shaping them.
- Heat oil in a wok/frying pan over high heat. When oil starts to bubble, lower to medium heat. Add patties to wok/pan in batches and fry each side for about 1-2 mins until they are cooked through.
- When cooked, transfer patties to a paper towel lined plate to drain excess oil.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat. Then, add lime juice, fish sauce and lime juice, and stir until sugar dissolves. Add chopped cucumber, sliced chilli and stir to combine.
- Serve fish cakes with the cucumber dipping sauce on the side.