- Pat duck breasts dry with paper towel and score the skin with a sharp knife diagonally 3-4 times. Season skin with salt.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat for 2 mins. Place the duck breast into the pan skin side down for 5 mins until skin is crisp and golden. Turn and cook for a further 4 mins. Remove and rest in a warm oven 150ºc.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and stir fry the red curry paste for 1 mim. Stir in the kaffir lime leaves, lemongrass, chicken stock, coconut cream, fish sauce, cherry tomatoes and pineapple and let it simmer.
- Add the duck breast to the sauce and simmer for 10 mins.
- Serve sliced with steamed rice. Note: this curry is also delicious with chicken or pork.