- Put the gelatin papers into the cold water for 5-7 mins. If using gelatin powder, mix it with water, then stir until well mixed. Set aside for approximately 5 mins (until the gelatin mixture looks like jelly).
- Boil the Thai Black Tea in 2 cups of water (leaving it to boil for about 5 mins).
- Filter the Thai Black tea using the tea filter/teabag/filter cloth. Make sure that you get 1½ cups of filtered Thai tea.
- Mix the condensed milk and evaporated milk with the prepared Thai tea.
- Add the gelatin and stir until the mixture is properly mixed.
- Transfer the Thai tea gelatin mixture into the serving glass (to fill only ¾ of the glass).
- Put the glasses into the fridge for 2-3 hours for the pudding to form.
- Lastly, add the whipping cream on top of the Thai tea pudding and garnish with mint leaves.