- Boil the Thai Black Tea by adding it into the boiling hot water (leaving it to boil for around 5 minutes). Filter the Thai Black Tea using the tea filter/teabag/filter cloth. Mix well and sift all the ingredients for coating and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate, salted butter and sugar by putting them into the microwaveable container. Then microwave them using the highest heat for 1-2 minutes, making sure they are fully melted. Note that the three ingredients might not properly combine but should be properly combined after the next step.
- Add 2 eggs into the mixture and mix well using the egg whisk.
- Add the all-purpose flour, milk powder, baking soda and baking powder into the mixture and mix well (slowly add one ingredient then continually mix).
- Add the prepared Thai Milk Tea and mix properly. The mixture will turn light orange in colour.
- Add the macadamia or chosen nuts on top of the blondie (optional).
- Preheat the oven and ensure that both upper and lower heat settings are on.
- Prepare the baking tray by cutting the parchment paper in the shape of the baking tray. Rub the butter inside the baking tray, then place the parchment paper on top. Place the parchment paper firmly against the bottom of the baking tray to ensure that it sticks.
- Add the Thai Milk Tea blondie mixture into the baking tray.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and bake it at 180℃. Place the lid or another baking tray to cover the baking tray with blondie mixture (in order to prevent the blondie surface from burning). Bake for 20-30 mins. Note: Try 20 mins first and if the blondie is not well-cooked, leave it in for an additional 5-10 mins.
- Serve with vanilla ice-cream (optional).
- Note: The blondie colour may vary based on the tea brand.