- Pour about 2-3 tbsp of the water into a small bowl and evenly sprinkle gelatin on top. Let it rest for 5-10 mins.
- Add the remaining water into a small pot and stir in agar agar powder.
- Add milk and whipping cream. Then stir over medium high heat until it comes to a boil. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for 1 min to ensure that all the agar agar powder has dissolved.
- Tip: To check if the agar agar has dissolved, use a metal spoon to scoop up some mixture and pour it off. There should be no small granules stuck to the spoon.
- Turn the heat off then add the hydrated gelatin along with all the water. Stir for 1-2 min until the gelatin is completely dissolved. Add condensed milk and flavourings of your choice, taste test and adjust as needed. Pour into single-serving cups, making sure it’s no more than ⅔ full (so you have lots of room for the toppings). Refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- Stir together the sauce ingredients until the condensed milk is completely dissolved. If the condensed milk won’t dissolve fully, briefly warm up the mixture in the microwave to help it dissolve. (Just 10-15 seconds, it can boil over if it gets too hot). Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour about 1 tbsp of the sauce gently down the side of the fruit. Dice the toppings and arrange on top of the pudding. Serve cold.