- In a blender or food processor, blend all ingredients for ‘Mango Sauce’ until smooth.
- Taste-test to see if sauce is to your liking. Add more chilli if it’s not spicy enough. If it’s not salty enough, add fish sauce. If the sauce is too sour, add a little sugar or, if it’s too salty or sweet, add more lime juice.
- In a mixing bowl, stir the flour and salt together. Then add the chicken pieces and mix to coat evenly.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the oil and fry the chicken pieces a few at a time for 1-2 mins until cooked through or lightly browned. Remove chicken from pan with and drain on paper towel.
- Briefly saute the sliced scallions and capsicums, and set aside. Pour out remaining oil.
- Set wok or pan over medium-high heat and add the mango sauce. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, and then add the capsicums and scallions. Continue to simmer for 3-4 mins. If sauce becomes too thick, add 3-4 tbsp water or coconut milk.
- Add the fried chicken pieces, and stir to coat with sauce. Add about 1 tbsp fresh coriander and ½-1 mango cubes (optional), and briefly simmer to heat up entire dish.
- Taste-test again and add fish sauce or chilli if desired.
- Dish out and transfer to a serving dish. Sprinkle with the rest of the chopped coriander and serve with steamed rice.