- Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Roast glutinous rice with kaffir lime leaves and lemongrass in a pan until fragrant.
- In a pot, put in minced chicken and water, heat the pot to medium heat. Keep stirring until the chicken is cooked. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the prepared sauce mixture with the chicken. Add in the onion, coriander, mint, dried chili flakes and ground roasted glutinous rice. Stir to combine.
- Serve chicken mince in cos lettuce as cups and garnish with chillies, coriander, mint and lime.