- In a large mixing bowl or on a large plate, rub the Thai Green Curry Paste all over the lamb rack. Cover with cling wrap and allow to marinate for at least 1 hr, or overnight for best results.
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Prepare a baking/roasting tray by lining with baking paper/foil.
- Place the marinate lamb rack on the preparing baking/roasting tray.
- Roast for 25-30 mins, or until cooked to your preference.
- Allow to rest for 5-10 mins before slicing.
- Add all the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients together until palm sugar is dissolved. Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat.
- Serve Thai Green Curry Roast Lamb with salad and steamed jasmine rice.