- Add the water, Thai Green Curry Paste and chicken to a large pan or pot. Stir through until paste is evenly distributed.
- Add kaffir lime leaves and stir through.
- Bring to the boil over medium-high heat, then reduce to a simmer.
- After 3-4 mins, or once chicken has fully cooked, add the coconut milk.
- Season with salt and sugar, then add the Thai eggplants. Cook for 2 mins, or until Thai eggplants are cooked to desired texture. Remove from heat.
- Garnish with Thai basil and chilli, then serve.