- Add the rump steak, fish sauce and pepper to a mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Cover in cling wrap and allow to marinate for 1 hr, or overnight for best results.
- Thread 6-8 pieces of meat on a skewer. Repeat with remaining meat.
- Add the coconut milk and Thai Green Curry Paste into a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then lower heat and simmer for 1-2 mins, stirring to break up the paste. Add in cornflour slurry and cook for 30 secs until thickened, then remove from heat.
- Heat a griddle pan over high heat. Add some oil, then place the skewers on the pan, cooking for 1 min on each side for a total of 4 mins, or until cooked to your preference.
- Transfer to a plate and allow to rest.
- Add all the salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Toss to combine and set aside.
- Mix salad dressing ingredients together until palm sugar is dissolved. Pour over salad and toss to evenly coat.
- To serve, drizzle green curry sauce over the beef skewers, and serve with salad.