- Mix the minced meat, soy sauce and ground white pepper until well combined. Form into approximately 12 small meatballs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on high heat, then add in garlic and fry for 30 secs.
- Pour in the soup stock and bring to a boil.
- Add meatballs, onion, Chinese cabbage and carrot, simmer until tender.
- Add in the noodles and stir thoroughly.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar and white pepper.
- Carefully add Japanese tofu and stir gently to avoid breaking the tofu. Remove from heat.
- Transfer to serving bowls and garnish with coriander. Serve.