- Bring a pot of water up to a boil and blanche the beansprouts for about 30 secs before draining and setting aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the eggs and the oyster sauce. Mix until the eggs are well combined and then add in the crab meat and spring onions.
- In a large pan or wok over a high heat, add in the oil. When the oil is hot, add in the egg mixture. This will cause the oil to bubble rapidly so take care when handling.
- When the egg begins to set, squeeze half of the lime lightly around the omelette.
- To finish, flip over the omelette to sear the other side and then remove from the heat.
- Transfer the omelette on to a plate and top with the blanched beansprouts, chilli and coriander. Garnish with the remaining lime and drizzle with Sriracha! Enjoy!