- In a bowl, combine the lemongrass, chilli, garlic and fish sauce.
- Place chicken into another bowl and add ½ the lemongrass mixture, reserving the rest. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least 20 mins.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat, add the reserved lemongrass mixture and stir-fry for about 1 min until fragrant.
- Add the marinated chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 mins, or until the chicken pieces have a nice colour on all sides.
- Add the onion, broccoli, carrots and capsicums, stir-fry for 1 min.
- Pour the chicken stock into the pan and stir in the sugar. Simmer for a few mins, or until the stock has reduced to a thick sauce. Garnish with coriander and chillies, serve.