- Soak 12 bamboo skewers in water.
- In a small frying pan, sauté the shallot over medium heat until translucent. Add the red curry paste and stir for a minute, or until fragrant. Add the grated carrot. Stir to combine, then remove from the heat.
- Once the mixture has cooled, combine with the chicken mince, chopped coriander, egg and bread crumbs. Using your hands, shape the mixture into 10-12 small, thick sausages. Slide a skewer through the centre of each of the sausages and place in the fridge for 30 mins to firm up.
Make the Dipping Sauce
- Combine the peanut butter, garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, maple syrup and sesame oil in a blender with 2 tbsp of cold water. Whiz to combine.
- Heat a BBQ plate on medium-high. Remove the skewers from the fridge, and cook for 2-3 mins each side, or until the chicken has cooked through.
- Serve the skewers with the dipping sauce, slices of lime, and a sprinkle of chilli, chopped peanuts and coriander.