- Purée mango with juice of ½ a lime in a blender.
- Fill popsicle moulds ⅓ high with mango purée and place in freezer to set.
- Drain black rice of soaking liquid and rinse until water runs clear.
- Place in a pot with pandanus leaf or vanilla pod and 2½ cups water. Bring to a boil, then gently simmer for 30 mins until rice is tender and most water has been absorbed. Cover and leave to steam for 15 mins. Remove pandanus leaf or vanilla pod.
- Place coconut milk, sugar and salt in a pot and heat only until sugar has dissolved.
- Mix half the coconut milk into the rice and stir together. Allow to cool.
- Fill popsicle moulds with sticky rice mixture until ⅔ full. Gently spoon remaining sweetened coconut milk into popsicle moulds until filled.
- Place a popsicle stick into each mould and freeze overnight.