- Season the beef with lemongrass and salt on both sides.
- On a hot pan with oil, sear the beef for a few mins on each side for medium rare. Once beef is cooked, let it rest on a plate.
- Meanwhile in a large bowl, combine fish sauce, sugar, lime juice and dried chillies.
- Marinade beef with lemongrass, oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Let it sit for 30 mins.
- Slice beef thinly and add into the bowl. Mix with ground rice. Toss in the vegetables and herbs. Mix well and adjust taste to personal liking.