- In a large mixing bowl, add the steaks. Pour over the fish sauce and pepper, then mix through. Set aside to marinate for 1 hr.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until palm sugar is dissolved. Set aside.
- Heat a pan over high heat. Add steaks to the pan, cook for 4 mins or until cooked to your preference, flipping every 1 min.
- Remove from pan and allow to rest for 5 mins, then slice.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together the riceberry, mixed lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, red onion, bird’s eye chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves and Thai basil leaves.
- To serve, arrange salad on a plate, then top with beef and chopped peanuts, and serve with dressing.